Sometimes you prefer to add some words in auto text gallery in order to add text automatically after you type a few character.
In order to add the auto text gallery you need to add Auto text to Quick Access toolbar and then add entries to gallery to auto complete your word
In Order to add Auto text to Quick Access Toolbar
• Go to File tab and choose Option
• Go to Quick access section in open window and choose all command choose command from drop down list
• Choose add in order to add Auto text to Quick Access tool bar then click on ok
Now Auto text is added to your Quick Access tool bar
In order to add a new Auto Text entry
• Select the word that you want to add to gallery
• Choose AutoText in Quick Access Tool bar and click Save Selection to Auto Text galley
• You should fill out New Building Block
• Name choose good and unique name.
• Gallery choose gallery which you want to add new entry.
• Category choose category such as general or create new category.
• Description add some description
• Save in save place to show up
• Options :
• Select ‘Insert content in its own page’ in order to insert building block to a separate page
• Select ‘Insert content in its own paragraph’ in order to insert building block to its own paragraph
• Select ‘Insert content only’ in order to insert building block to text